Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Bugs

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:39:28 -0800

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 12:23:55PM -0300, João Medeiros wrote:
Hi friends,

    First, congratulations, the Nmap 4.23RC1 and your new features are awesome.
    Second, I've found some bugs in Zenmap. Bellow the steps to reproduce it:

        1. Go to menu 'Profile' and select 'Edit Selected Profile'.
        2. Click in 'Cancel'. (This action implies the 'Command' don't work.)
        3. Restart Zenmap, you can see that the edited was deleted.

    This problem was solved in the Luis branch in Umit repository.

Thanks for the report, João!  I am able to reproduce the problem, and
have emailed Luis to ask him how he fixed this.

Cheers,
Fyodor