Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: As final as they come: Nmap 4.49RC7

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:55:31 -0800

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 07:23:34PM -0800, Fyodor wrote:
two small changes since RC6.  Unless a show-stopping problem is found,
I'll just bump the version number and release this as 4.50 tomorrow or
Wednesday.

I'm glad I left the window open for Wednesday, because I'm not done
preparing the release yet.  But I still think I can be ready tomorrow.
I've made some progress on the web site today:

New Zenmap web page with screen shots:
  http://insecure.org/nmap/zenmap/

Zenmap man page translated to HTML:
  http://insecure.org/nmap/zenmap/man.html

Zenmap announced on front page:
  http://insecure.org/

Admittedly neither the Zenmap web page nor man page are close to being
complete yet.  But its a start!

I also received some very exciting Nmap news today.  I'll share it
here and on the front page of Insecure.Org once I finish verification
(hopefully tonight).

Cheers,
-F