Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap German (or other) language docs translation?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:42:05 -0800

Hi everyone.  I'm happy to report that the Nmap Reference Guide (man
page) is currently available in 12 languages at
http://insecure.org/nmap/docs.html .  But I just noticed that we don't
have German!  That seems like a pretty important one!  Do any German
speakers on this list want to give it a try?  Instructions are at
http://insecure.org/nmap/xlate-faq.html .

If interested, please post to this list and say so.  Then anyone else
who is interested can contact you to help share the work.

The same applies for any other languages we don't have.  If you'd like
your native tongue represented, please speak up.  These are the
languages we have so far:

Chinese
Croation
English (Original)