Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap profiles

From: Hello <email_email00 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:39:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I'd like to know where the Zenmap profile information is stored. I accidently deleted some of the default profiles
(e.g. "Intense Scan"). I'd like to bring it back.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still used old
information (i.e. default profiles doesn't show up).

I tried deleting all files in /nmap and /zenmap dir after uninstalling, and also searched the registry--didn't work!
I'd really appreciate if you reply me asap.
PS: I use version 4.50

Thanks