Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for nmap

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:18:05 -0600

Hello, Kert.

The features you want are already implemented.

If you run nmap with a 'verbose' option like -v it should show you
what it finds as it finds it and if you hit <enter> while it is
running, it will give you its best estimate for how long the current
stage will take to finish.

man nmap or http://insecure.org/nmap/docs.html

-Jason