Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncat: Update and Feature Request

From: eldraco <eldraco () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:50:54 -0300

i would want connection brokering to continually listen for connections, even
if the last user left. What if after executing commands in a pen test I
decide to use ncat brokering feature and I suddendly left the connection?
Meybe I can be an option.

I always want this to be a feature of ncat: While in connection brokering,
suponse we are talking and I want to show you how to access some database in
the server ncat is running, or how to use some commands. I would love to do
something like this:

<user4> hi
<user5> hi, how are you?
<user4> fine. See this files, exec: ls -al /root
<user4 exec> -r--r--r--  1 root  root    11 jul 27 14:51 test1
<user4 exec> -r--r--r--  1 root  root    11 jul 27 14:51 test2
<user4 exec> -r--r--r--  1 root  root    11 jul 27 14:51 test3
<user5> nice

what do you think? Some sort of poor-man chat and shell

cheers

eldraco