Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Anyone here seen "13: Game of Death"?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:46:36 -0700

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 02:58:29PM -0700, Fyodor wrote:
Hi.  I received a report from a fellow named Tazman saying:

  "I was watching a Thai thriller called "13: Game of Death" and
   in the scene where a woman is trying to hack into a website, they
   showed Nmap. The scene is almost exactly 1 hour into the movie."

Does anyone here have (or want to rent) this movie and confirm?  I'd
like to include it in the Nmap movies page

Thanks to everyone who sent in screenshots, summary details, and even
a video clip.  I've posted the material on the Nmap movies page:

http://nmap.org/movies.html

Cheers,
-F