Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: scan based on mac address

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:26:26 +0300

Thanks for the tips. ;-)

Social engineering was one of the things that crossed my mind. I might use
as a last resort. And it shouldn't be a difficult task.

The host is behind a router. The router is Digital_D (Digital Data Comm)
according to wireshark. Someone happen to know the subnet of this router? I
couldn't find anything on google about it.

I know the mac address of the router and the host.

I don't have a dhcp server. Can install and spoof. The router is wep
protected.

To Aaron: I completely forgot of netbioscan. Good tip.