Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Issue with nmap-4.75 on Solaris 10 and IPv6

From: "John Jason Brzozowski" <jjmbcom () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:04:44 -0400

Also checked in the nbase/config.log file and found the following:

ac_cv_define_sockaddr_in6=yes

It seems that this variable represents the IPv6 state of the server,
assuming I am reading the configure script correctly.

I am perplexed...

FWIW my server has a static IPv6 address, so there is no auto-configured
address on my server.

John

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM, John Jason Brzozowski