Nmap Development mailing list archives

Resolved: nmap-dev malfunction and SVN server out of disk space

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:00:09 -0700

Hi folks.  Some of you noticed that you weren't able to check anything
into SVN for about 3 hours starting at 9AM PST.  It turns out that the
SVN repository got so big that it filled up the disk it was on.  I
guess that is the counter-side to having more than 10,000 checkins :).

I freed up a bunch of space so you should be able to commit now.  Let
me know if you have any more problems.

The space problem cascated and also brought down the nmap-dev mailing
list.  I just got that issue fixed (I hope) now.  If you sent any mail
today which didn't get through, please resend.

Cheers,
-F