Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [SOLVED] Error on ./configure; MacOS 10.5.5

From: Jay Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:52:01 -0700

Kris Katterjohn wrote:

Thanks for mentioning this, because it shouldn't happen.  I've fixed it in
SVN.  Essentially what was happening was that the "make distclean" deletes the
Makefiles for Nbase and Nsock, but Ncat was then trying to call "make clean"
in their directories.  I didn't notice it because I haven't called distclean
from /nmap since I added Ncat to it.

Glad to help. The new version works correctly here; I'll let you know if anything else breaks. :-p

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist