Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSELIB/NSE] Updates SMB/MSRPC scripts

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 18:21:36 -0500

David Fifield wrote:
On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 09:38:18PM +0100, jah wrote:

Thanks so much. That really is a lot of good information!

I committed the new modules and scripts. Ron, you might want to check
that I got everything right. Here's a summary of what changed, A is
added, D is deleted, and M is modified:

A      nselib/msrpc.lua
A      scripts/smb-enumshares.nse
A      scripts/smb-enumdomains.nse
A      scripts/smb-enumusers.nse
D      scripts/smb-enum.nse
M      scripts/script.db
M      scripts/smb-os-discovery.nse
M      scripts/nbstat.nse
M      scripts/smb-security-mode.nse
M      nselib/netbios.lua
M      nselib/smb.lua
M      CHANGELOG

I wasn't sure about the removal of smb-enum.nse but I think you said
most of it had been folded into the other scripts.

I know you want to make further refinements, so when you do, please base
them on the current Subversion version so it's easier to merge them.

David Fifield

Yup, that all looks good to me. I just checked out the code and it ran
it against my test boxes, and everything worked. Excellent!

I'm going to fix a couple things that were suggested in this thread,
then get going on the SSL stuff.

Ron