Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap-4.85b1 >> zenmap.exe : librsvg-2-2.dll not found!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:31:05 -0800

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 07:48:10PM -0000, Rob Nicholls wrote:

As a quick and dirty workaround it looks like you can move the following
files to make Zenmap launch okay on Vista (but other things may still be
broken):

Hi Rob.  Thanks for the research.  I've been able to reproduce this
problem when I delete my c:\GTK (my system otherwise finds the DLLs
there).  For the moment I think I'll build a new release which puts a
copy of the c:\GTK\bin\*.dll into the Nmap installation directory, as
well as the py2exe subdirectory.  But I agree that is "a quick and
dirty workaround" and we should try to find a better solution.

I'm building a test release now, and it if works for me I'll mail
links to nmap-dev.

Cheers,
-F