Nmap Development mailing list archives

libdnet SCTP changes committed upstream

From: Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel () roe ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:12:45 +0100

FYI: I've just committed my SCTP additions in nmap-sctp's
libdnet-stripped to Dug Song's libdnet repository.  I will be
maintaining the SCTP changes to libdnet in parallel while Nmap's
SCTP features are under development.  I'll make changes to
libdnet code in the nmap-sctp tree first, and then merge them to
upstream libdnet later (subject to Dug's code review).

This involves a bit of patch juggling, but will make updating
libnet-stripped to future libdnet releases easier.  It also means
that the libdnet changes meet Dug's quality standard and that
other libdnet consumers can begin to use (and extend) the code.

--
Daniel Roethlisberger
http://daniel.roe.ch/