Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.85BETA8 Released!

From: Ionreflex <ionreflex () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:03:47 -0400

Hi Ron,
I'll probably give b8 a try tomorrow in our corporate network, see if I can
find anything more than I did with b6 (I jumped over b7...)

I had the impression all the "little" worm did on April Fools was the "ET
phone home" subroutine and nobody answered the call; than again I've talked
with two consultants who said they've had to deal with an outbreak... but
was it really Conficker ? Guess we'll never know!

I wonder how many will have to get b8 via http://sectools.org/nmap/ ... is
there a counter to record how much hits ? :o)

Ion