Nmap Development mailing list archives

Existing implementation to handle TCP Options?

From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:21:15 +0200

Hi!

One of Nping's TO-DO items is the addition of TCP Options support, this
is, let users somehow specify TCP options trough the command line and
craft TCP packets with the supplied options. The thing is that I'd
prefer no to reinvent the wheel and use some existing code (this
probably has been implemented a million times already). I've been
searching in a couple of code search engines but I haven't been able to
find anything useful.

Do any of you guys know of some code that does that? Ideally, It would
be great to have something like nmap's parse_ip_options() in utils.cc.

Thanks a lot,

Luis.