Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP Question: 'Ignored State'

From: Phobe Tor <phobetor () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:57:19 -0400

I have been trolling through the NMAP info and was not able to find an
answer to my question and was hoping someone might be able to help me.

Is there a way to explicitly show each port and get rid of the "Ignored
state" in the gnmap results? You see, I am trying to produce metrics from my
results and not having each port’s state explicitly indicated requires me to
run a customized script on the gnmap file to add the port state back into
the results. It would be helpful if I did not have to go through this extra
step and NMAP had the ability to suppress the “ignored state” feature.

An example of the command I'm using:

nmap -PE -sU -sS -T4
-pU:161,123,514,162,T:21,22,23,25,49,80,110,135,139,443,445 -iL <in.txt> -oG
<out.gnmap>

Thanks.