Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Web-Based GUI

From: "Luis A. Bastiao Silva" <luis.kop () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:06:49 +0100

Hi Rob,

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Rob Youles <rob.youles () googlemail com>wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am currently studying the third year of my computer science degree and
for my dissertation project I intend to create a web-based GUI for Nmap. I
just wanted to confirm that this is the correct place to ask for people's
input, advice and requirements, if so I will reveal more information, if not
I will post somewhere else.

Yeap. There is already a web interface to Nmap made and mantained by Umit
Project. If you're interested you can check it in trac page of UmitWeb [1].
You can download the last release as well. Just check out sourceforge [2].

[1] - http://trac.umitproject.org/wiki/UmitWeb
[2] - http://sourceforge.net/projects/umit/files/umitweb/0.1rc1

Regards,

Rob