Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: make install error - nselib/data/psexec

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:27:51 -0600

David Fifield wrote:
I made a mistake in the above commands. That still try to install
directories, but it happens to work because the for loop isolates the
error from make. This is better:

      $(INSTALL) -d $(DESTDIR)$(nmapdatadir)/nselib/data
      $(INSTALL) -d $(DESTDIR)$(nmapdatadir)/nselib/data/psexec
      for f in `find nselib/data -name .svn -prune -o -type f -print`; do \
              $(INSTALL) -c -m 644 $$f $(DESTDIR)$(nmapdatadir)/$$f; \
      done

David Fifield

Well, another solution is to get rid of the 'psexec' folder in the data
directory and put all its files in 'data', but they're pretty specific
so it probably doesn't make sense.

I'll go with whatever solution you think is best. I'm not really a
Makefile expert, so I'll trust your capable hands.

Ron

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org/