Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: oracle-sid-brute.nse

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:37:51 -0700

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:27:21AM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
I have created a script that attempts to guess valid Oracle instance
names by using a dictionary. It can be run with an argument specifying
the dictionary to use or using the default dictionary (supplied in the
zip).

As always any pointers on improvement, comments and suggestions are
most welcome. The zip-archive containing the script and default
dictionary file can be downloaded on my blog:

http://www.cqure.net/wp/nmap-scripts/

Thanks, Patrik, I just committed version 0.3 of the script. Sorry for
the delay.

David Fifield