Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Hoping to merge my nmap-exp branch soon

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:10:30 -0500

On 10/11/2009 08:51 PM, David Fifield wrote:
Here are results with and without debugging against Windows XP SP3, with
guest-only access. There don't seem to be any problems.

David Fifield

Excellent, thanks!

I've run it with -iR against a lot of hosts recently. Some minor issues have shown up (that, as it turns out, are present in the old version as well), but I don't think they're showstoppers. Everything still runs smoothly, I just need to figure out how to clean up the output for those hosts.

Thanks!
Ron

--
Ron Bowes