Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Hello again fellow devs!

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:30:13 -0600

On 1/22/2010 11:50 AM, Brandon Enright wrote:
Hey all, I've been mostly away between the 5.00 and 5.20 release.  It's
the same old story: more duties at work, fewer people and a smaller
budget to do them.

Welcome Back!  I can completely sympathize with you there.

Nmap is too important a project to me though to not be contributing.
Both personally and professionally.

It's great to see a few new names.  Welcome Patrik Karlsson, Jon Kibler
and others.  Congrats Tom Sellers on your SVN access!  It's good to see
Kris, kx, and others still make occasional posts.

Thanks much ;)

For those of you that don't know me, I generally offer large-scale
testing and debugging help and sometimes contribute time to service
fingerprints and NSE scripts.

I can vouch for that, you've been a ton of help to me in the past.

I'm still busy as heck but I'm putting in extra effort to keep up with
development and I hope to start making useful contributions again soon.

Good to see you back. Drop in #nmap on freenode some time.

Tom