Nmap Development mailing list archives

need for authority on the use on nmap for networked device discovery

From: "Ed J. Neubauer" <Ed_Neubauer () dfwtechnology com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:08:48 -0600

Our company, DFW Technology (an IT Services firm in Richardson, TX) is
looking for an authority on the use of nmap for Networked Device
discovery (Scanning) as part of an IT Asset Management system for a Gov
Agency. We and our partners are preparing an RFP response believe nmap
would be a good tool for capturing a certain subset of this information
from the IT Assets.

We have an immediate need for an authority on the use of nmap who would
be willing to participate in the proposal process (part time) over the
next 2 weeks - and then potentially take on a major system engineering
role if we are awarded the contract. The actual contract is 5 year and
renewed on a yearly basis.

Please email me direct,
Thank you and best regards,
ed

Edward J Neubauer
Director of Business Development
DFW Technology, Inc
1200 Executive Dr. East, Suite 168
Richardson, TX 75081
(  office:    +1 972 907 9977 x155
(  mobile:  +1 972 768 0826
*  e-mail:   Ed_Neubauer () dfwtechnology com
<mailto:Ed_Neubauer () dfwtechnology com>
:  web:       http://www.dfwtechnology.com
<http://www.dfwtechnology.com/>