Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: smb-system-info.nse request

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:26:10 -0600

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:14:31 -0800 Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
Or maybe just a feature which lets you specify an arbitrary registry
key and it tells you if it is present, and if so what the value is.
This could probably be done with smb-psexec, but maybe there is, or
could be, an easier way.

That's a cool idea.

I can actually write a script (or scripts?) that can read arbitrary registry keys or files. I can probably abstract
smb-system-info.nse to ues a config file, just like I do for smb-psexec.

Dunno if that's over-abstraction, but it's worth thinking about.

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org