Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncrack imap+pop3 module patch

From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:19:07 +0200

On 02/05/2010 02:53 AM, Bucsay Balázs wrote:
Hi!

Tonight i made one patch to the ncrack (from svn). Now it supports
IMAPv4 and POP3, of course with ssl too.
You can download it from here:
http://rycon.hu/tools/ncrack-0.01ALPHA-SVN-pop3imap.diff.gz

If you want modify it, and merge it to the orginal source.

I hope you can use it :)

Balázs Bucsay
http://rycon.hu/

Thanks for the initiative and contribution!
From a quick look, the code seems to be following the structure of the rest
of the Ncrack modules, which is a good thing.
Give me some time to review the code more thoroughly, (I am a little bit
pressed at the moment due to school exams) and hopefully it will be merged
in the main branch.

Regards,
ithilgore