Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: tracking the w32.download.X worm using zenmap

From: Duarte Silva <duartejcsilva () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:02:56 +0000

Could you supply the report that the Symantec utility produces when
that worm is found?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Ron <ron () skullsecurity net> wrote:
Hi David,

I don't know the answer to your question, unfortunately, but somebody on the nmap-dev mailing list might, so I'm
including it in my response.

Good luck!

Ron

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:01:04 -0700 "David Carter" <dcarter () fusd1 org>