Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: host/domain name with an underscore not printed correctly

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:11:06 -0700

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 06:52:54PM +0100, Toralf Förster wrote:
This is only a small issue but anyway  the attached screen shot should
show it for the system "n22_uml.uml_domain".

Thanks, I've now turned off the "use-underline" property on the labels
on Zenmap. That's what makes the _ character turn into an underline. I
think it was a mistake that it was set in the first place. I did a quick
grep and didn't find any labels that were intentionally using the
underline property.

David Fifield