Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap will not start on Mac OSX 10.6.3

From: David Dipert <ddipert () dnscoinc com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:55:48 -0400

When I first go to print I get the first  window to come up where you can pick your printer (which my printer is not
listed I have an IP printer setup). There is a print to file option which I can print to file Saves every file to
/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/<FILE NAME>
If I try to print to file then print  preview I get an error box that says "No application is registered as handling
this file"

I'm going to download  test3 file now and will give you an update.

Thank you for working with me to get this resolved. I wish I could be more help but I don't do any programming.
Dave