Nmap Development mailing list archives

Script selection - Gsoc

From: kirubakaran S <kirubakaran1989 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:03:36 +0530

Hi,
    I should keep my scripts updated as and when it is added
to nmap. Currently users can only download the script, add them
in scripts folder and run "nmap --script -updatedb" option to update
scripts.db file. Is there any way I can look in to the repository in network

and conclude some scripts are not located in local computer??. if this
facility
is there then in my interface I can include an option to update the scripts
with less user intervention, it will be finished in one click.!!. I do know
that
SVN exists but this is only to keep track of  version of nmap!!!

--
Kirubakaran.S