Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: routing

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:43:01 -0500

The man page for nmap says it supports loose source routing.  I've
never used this feature, so I don't know how well it works.

But, here is what it says

 --ip-options
 Loose or strict source routing.  may be specified with an L or S
followed by a space and then a space-separated list of IP addresses.

Read the man-page entry for more details and consider the record route
feature, too, to figure out what is going on.

-Jason