Nmap Development mailing list archives

status report #3 of 15

From: kirubakaran S <kirubakaran1989 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:25:27 +0530

Hi Dev,
       Started this week straight after my exam gets over.
Accomplishments:

* changed simulated images in project proposal according to the
Requirements.
* Implementation details for obtaining script output is changed. it is
done by parsing XML file written by nmap after executing the scripts.
* Removed save facility and Integrate with hosts viewer facility as it is
already part of zenmap.
* Designed new interface under scripting tab of zenmap.
* Identified use cases for project.
* Identified and posted  Requirements in in nmap-dev for my project.
* Added script preview feature.

Priorities:
* Research on NSE facilitator, UMIT project.
* python module to retrieve the list of scripts for the given specification.
* To get an overall view of Zenmap source code.

--
cheers
Kirubakaran.S