Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status Report #6 of 15

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:06:50 +0100

Status report #6 of 15

Accomplishments:

* Added functions to decode and to unmarshall NFS file attributes in
a clean way.

* Added a generic function to show the size in bytes in the human
readable format.

* Portmap and RPC classes are now combined in a single Pormap class
(rpc.lua library)

* nfs-ls new features:
- Show files size (human readable format)
- Mactimes support: mtime (modified time), atime (access time), ctime
  (change time).
  The default beahviour is to show the access time (atime).
  Use nfs-ls.time argument to specify which one of the mactimes to
  show.
- Output cleaned (but it's not perfect for the moment).

current output (acls output):
111/tcp open  rpcbind
| nfs-ls:
|   /tmp
|     drwxrwxrwx  uid: 0  gid: 0  size: 4.0K  atime: Jun 06 18:20:42 2010

* Had a meeting whith Patrick.

Priorities:

* Rework the default behaviour of nfs-ls script [1]

* Get some suggestions/feedbacks from nmap-dev about nfs-ls output.

* Finish the first version of nfs-ls.

* Check the difference between NFS permissions and local file
permissions and how we can show that.

* Reorgnise my TODO list with timeline and make it public in my svn
branch.

* Fix NSE bugs:
  - NSE not honoring the Exclude directive [2].
  - NSE not honoring the source port flag when doing version scan [3].

* Finish nmap proposal about the new class of scripts which run one time
per scan.

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q2/759
[2] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q2/333
[3] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q2/576