Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap on Android: bitset

From: Vlatko Kosturjak <kost () linux hr>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:38:29 +0200

On 08/20/2010 07:18 AM, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
I know a non-conditional workaround will probably be implemented in lieu of
this patch (and I agree), but just in case: this looks wrong.  I'm not
familiar at all with this function, but I'm thinking about the "old" variable
which would (regardless of BIONIC) now contain ls->decpoint's current value,
not the previous (old) one as before.

That's my mistake. Sorry about that. Correct patch is in attachment. But
anyway, I'm still not sure if it's ready for applying. If anyone have
some good idea to solve this issue via some clean or neat way, would be
glad to hear it!

BTW I have also tracked down the problem with stderr/stdout. It looks
like a bug when linking libstdc++ library. Dmitry, author of Crystax,
accepted to reopen this bug, so I hope it will be solved soon as he have
stick "high" priority to it.

If someone is interested or know some workaround which we can use in the
meantime while bug is not fixed (or better how to fix this bug quickly),
here's the Trac URL of mentioned issue:
http://www.crystax.net/trac/ticket/1

Kost