Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: RMI Dumpregistry

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:54:37 +0100

On 11/17/2010 01:43 PM, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:52 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
Sorry again for the delay. I added the library and script using the
files from your branch.
There is a minor problem with the rmi library:

batrick@batbytes:~/nmap/svn/nmap$ ./nse_check_globals
[...]
Checking nselib/rmi.lua for bad global accesses
       Found indexed global,'peekUnpack', at line number 198.
       Found indexed global,'p', at line number 1179.
[...]

I fixed peekUnpack but don't know what to do with the second one, 'p'.
Poking this thread since this problem still exists.

Poke taken :)
Sorry for the delay, will try do get some NSE-work done this weekend.
/Martin