Nmap Development mailing list archives

RDP settings for Domain and initial splash screen in ncrack-0.3ALPHA

From: Duane.Pozzobon () sf frb org
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:23:15 -0700

 Hi all,

I am testing the new RDP module of Ncrack-0.3 and wanted to know if anyone
knew the command line options to reference a AD/Domain?  I tried to tie
the domain in with the username, but that didn't work.

Below is the command I tried.  I also tried without the pt\.  This system
has no splash screen.
ncrack --user pt\duane --pass test@1234 -p rdp -d10 ?T3 -g
at=1,cr=1,CL=1,cd=5s,to=10s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I also wanted to know if there was a switch/option to bypass an opening
splash/warning screen.  The splash/warning screen is bypassed by hitting
enter.

I tried this in both Windows XP SP3 and Gentoo Linux.

Thank you all in advance for your time and knowledge.

D.