Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSOC 2011 idea. WEB interface for Nmap.

From: alexandru <alex () hackd net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:21:29 -0700

On 2011-03-23, at 11:09 AM, Luis MartinGarcia. wrote:

Your idea is very good but I'm afraid someone already had the same one.
Last year, Alexandru, a GSoC student, developed "Rainmap", a web-hosted
Nmap scanner. You may wanna have a look at it here: http://nmap.org/rainmap/

As a side note, despite being very quiet over the last few months, this project is not abandoned =) I have been looking
into giving Rainmap an API, and reimplementing the interface on top of that, among other things.

--
ατ