Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r21714 - nmap/todo

From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:53:08 +0100

On 01/18/2011 09:15 PM, Fyodor wrote:
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:39:01AM +0100, Luis MartinGarcia. wrote:
On 01/13/2011 10:10 AM, Fyodor wrote:

I've changed nping to fatal when users don't pass --no-crypto and
updated the documentation accordingly. (r21750 and r21751).
Thanks Luis!  By the way, do you still have the echo.nmap.org VM?  Can
you start the public echo server on it again so it is running for when
we do the upcoming stable release?  Or did you cancel that Linode?

I'm afraid I closed the linode account a few months ago. Do you have
some old machine where we can run an instance of the server?

Regards,

Luis.