Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: port snipe functionality

From: m k <mpmab1 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:04:02 +1100

HI

Maybe my understanding of the problem is incorrect but is it not possible to
store the results obtained in the registry and have another *new* script
access these values and start a new scan separate of the original target
specification ?

With respect to including this in the original port scanning script - if the
situation you described in your email is very frequent then it is worth it.

Hopefully this makes sense, let me know.
Cheers
Mehdi