Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-methods.nse implementation

From: Rob Nicholls <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:10:34 +0000

As a slight aside, I have a feeling that the PUT method is currently broken during the "retest". The script should send some content with the PUT request to the server (e.g. the string "Nmap", we probably need to specify a proper filename too), but looking at the code I don't think it does so I expect the web server will always return an error code to the script (instead of a 200 OK).

Rob