Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Stuxnet / ms10-073 check. Anybody finished it?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:37:48 -0500

Hi Mak and all,

Sorry, just now I noted that I wrote the wrong reference number for
the vulnerability, I'm taking about an check for ms10-061, that also
already have an exploit in metasploit:

http://www.metasploit.com/modules/exploit/windows/smb/ms10_061_spoolss

I guess this will be an great, really great check together with
smb-vulns that look for smb-8-067 that is also awesome.

I don't know if this helps in write the code to nmap, but nessus has
an script to detect it....

http://nessus.de/plugins/index.php?view=single&id=49219

OpenVAS also has a check for it, but I don't know if it's that great.

http://openvas.komma-nix.de/nasl.php?oid=901150

What I really love about smb-vulns in nmap is that it's very
trustable, not sure about Nessus and OpenVAS test for this
vulnerability in special...

Nessus and OpenVAS are nice, but I really prefer nmap - thanks to you all guys.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Richard Miles