Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC 2011 - IPv6 idea

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:21:06 -0700

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 02:00:13AM +0200, Linh Vu Hong wrote:
Dear David,

Thank you for your comments on my proposal. Do you think that my
proposal is adequate in details or I should add some more details on
the tasks and timeline? Because I think we can have more detailed
information about that while we are doing the actual tests and
researching more.

You are right that the timeline can be changed after the deadline, in
consultation with a mentor. Your timeline should show that you have a
good idea of how long each task will take.

David Fifield