Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: [NSE] modified ssl-enum-ciphers to indicate policy compliance

From: Gabriel Lawrence <gabriel.lawrence () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:45:56 -0700

David,

Thanks. I decided to join the mail list so I'd see these things from now on.
I finally got a chance to make the changes recommended below. Attached are
the new files. Let me know if you think anything else should be tweaked or
if these are good to go!

PS: I don’t really consider my neckbeard to be awesome enough to make
recommendations for the world on what reasonable ciphers should be on their
default list. I took a wag at it anyway, so some review of that list
wouldn’t be a bad idea. I don’t think I included anything bad, but I may
have omitted something good.

Thanks,

gabe