Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Wiki page for NSE scripts that did not make it to the official repository

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 00:32:17 +0300

On 08/03/2011 12:04 AM, Paulino Calderon wrote:
Hi all,

During our GSoC NSE meetings we thought it would be a good idea to have
a page to collect all the NSE scripts that for different reasons were
not included in the official repository. Some of these scripts are great
and it would be a shame if they get lost in nmap-dev. Feel free to
contribute to this page!

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Vault

Cheers.

Hey,

That's a really good idea, I've already stepped up and added
http-google-email.nse and http-reverse-ip.nse to the page, since I don't
think they will make into Nmap's default distribution for a number of
reasons.

Shinnok