Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New script http-drupal-fingerprint

From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:36:28 -0700

On 07/04/2011 02:06 PM, Hani Benhabiles wrote:
Hey Henri,

Sorry for being late, I've been busy for the last couple of weeks. Djalal
reminded me of this one.
I've attached a patch that adds them to http-fingerprints.lua

Hani.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Henri Doreau<henri.doreau () greenbone net>wrote:

Hi Hani,

thanks for putting some effort in this. I have read your script and I
think that these signatures should preferably be added to
http-fingerprints (see nselib/data/http-fingerprints.lua) for our
general purpose http-enum.nse script.

The fingerprints file is well documented and it shouldn't be too
difficult to add your Drupal signatures to it. Feel free to ask for
guidance on this list if necessary.

Regards.

--
Henri Doreau |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net

Thanks! They look good, I've commited these signatures and another one for Arris routers in r24624.

Cheers.

--
Paulino Calderón Pale
Web: http://calderonpale.com