Nmap Development mailing list archives

Mongodb info

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:55:38 +0100

Hi list,

I made some minor updates to the mongodb-info and mongodb-database scripts:
* Both scripts now set version information
* Mongodb-info also sets the numeric version info
* Mongodb-info is now in also in the "version" category. Perhaps this is
wrong, since it also prints out a lot of other info?

I stumbled upon an annoyance : if I don't use -sV, I never get the
version info out (port.version.version), not even in the XML output. If
I do use -sV, it takes forever since there is no mongodb fingerprint
which works. I think the version-column should be shown if there is
version info to show, and definitely be there in the xml.

I will try to add a working probe also, if time permits.
Regards,
Martin
ps. I generated the diff via "svn diff", is that the preferred format?