Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Crash on Lion 10.7.2

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:52:37 +0100

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:24 AM, William Thackrey <billt () belmont-ss com>wrote:

Gents –

Two weeks back I ran a ton of scans with Nmap (ZenMap actually) on a
Macbook Pro under 10.7.1.  I've subsequently updated to 10.7.2 and ZenMap
now crashes immediately upon launch.  I've rebooted the machine and
installed a fresh download of nmap 5.51 from the dmg file.  Still no joy.
 Two crash logs are here:

http://www.wetsystems.com/zenmap/

I do realize this isn't a support forum but I thought the reports might be
useful... and if anyone has a suggestion, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Hi William,

Please check out the following threads to see if they solve your problem:
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q4/191
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q4/415

Cheers,
Patrik