Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Several SNMP script additions

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:17:46 +0100

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Brendan Byrd <sineswiper () gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Brendan Byrd <sineswiper () gmail com>
wrote:

Got a bunch of library and script changes.  Here's the list of changes:

Anybody willing to put in this into the SVN, or at least discuss the code?
I know it's X-Mas season, but I figured I'd get a response by now.

--
Brendan Byrd/SineSwiper <SineSwiper () GMail com>

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your contribution. I've started reviewing the changes and will
get back to you with some comments within the next few days.

Cheers,
Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson