Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script for HTML generator meta tag

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:48:09 -0800

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 12:01:10AM +0100, Michael Kohl wrote:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
Could you remake this patch relative to the current Subversion trunk?

Of course, diffing against my version wasn't the smartest move to begin with.

some other changes.

I saw you put it in the "default" category, anything else?

Only the name change and the category. I changed this newest patch to
use "http-generator" for argument names rather than "generator". Thanks
again!

David Fifield