Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Two new scripts url-snarf, http-auth-finder

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:27:50 +0000

On Sunday 29 January 2012 09:26:34 Patrik Karlsson wrote:
Hi all,

I've committed two new scripts:
url-snarf: Sniffs the network for urls in HTTP traffic and dumps them
together with their originating IP
http-auth-finder: Spiders a site and detects web pages requiring HTTP- or
form-based authentication.

Comments and feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
//Patrik

Hi Patrik,

some notes for the url-snarf:
- it's missing the interface argument documentation and in the example usage,
it should appear as obligatory;
- in line 31, identation problems (/me being picky);

For the http-auth-finder:
- identation in line 59 (/me being picky again :P );

Wondering how http-auth script could take advantage of
"nmap.registry.auth_urls". Maybe if it was a post rule script?

Regards,
Duarte Silva