Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: Credential disclosure in modems Huawei HG510, HG520x, HG530 and possibly others

From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:49:04 -0500

On 18/05/2012 01:10 a.m., Aleksandar Nikolic wrote:
I've just mentioned routerpwn on irc the other day, fun stuff.
Those modems are "popular" here too (Serbia) as most ISPs give them out.

One thing tho, is that "/Listadeparametros.html" specific to Spanish language ?

Cheers,
Aleksandar
Yes, I forgot to mention that. This version of the script has hardcoded strings in spanish. The URI /Listadeparametros.html is in spanish too. ¿What model do you have? Maybe we can find the equivalent and create a version for other languages. Can you access /rom-0 ? You can download the configuration file remotely with that URI here.

Cheers.

--
Paulino Calderón Pale
Website: http://calderonpale.com